Story originally posted on BCNDP Caucus LANGLEY – New Democrat MLAs Megan Dykeman and Andrew Mercier say that people who receive services from local non-profits will benefit from funding to improve community health, accessibility and well-being. “The organizations receiving these funds …
Welcome to Langley East!
Thank you for coming to the Langley East MLA Constituency Page.
My name is Megan Dykeman, and I am honoured to be representing the constituents of Langley East.
My office can be reached by calling 604-882-3151 or emailing email@example.com.
CLICK HERE, and enter your postal code to see if you are a resident of the Langley East riding.
How Can Your Constituency Office Help You?
When you contact your Langley East MLA Constituency Office, my staff and I will do everything we can to assist you. Your confidentiality is respected at all times. To give you a better idea of how we can help, please review the following information:
- Are a resident (constituent) of Langley East, and;
- Have a matter within the jurisdiction of the provincial government.
…then your Constituency Office can:
- Assist with the navigation of government bureaucracy.
- Help explain government policies and services.
- Provide information about resources and services that might assist you.
- Receive feedback about issues that matter to you.
- Attempt to resolve issues you may be having with provincial ministries or agencies.
- Provide copies of government documents and forms if you don’t have internet access.
- Schedule a meeting for you with MLA Dykeman.
- Arrange to have MLA Dykeman attend or speak at community events.
- Arrange for congratulatory certificates and greeting messages from MLA Dykeman.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to my office if we can be of assistance.
This story was originally posted by Langley Advanced Times on May 27th. Original article by Tanmay Ahluwalia HERE In the midst of a downpour Friday morning, some Langley students joined local MLA Megan Dykeman on some newly installed playground …
NDP MLAs Megan Dykeman and Andrew Mercier say strengthened recovery funding will help support local artists and organizations in Langley
Story by BCNDP Caucus LANGLEY – New Democrat MLAs Megan Dykeman and Andrew Mercier say strengthened support from the BC NDP government will help local artists and art organizations in Langley recover from the impacts of the pandemic. “As we …