Services & Help


When you contact my community office, my staff and I will do everything we can to assist. View our office hours and location here. Your confidentiality is respected at all times.

If you are a resident of Langley East (confirm HERE), there are many ways my Community Office can collaborate with you:

Advocacy –  We work to bring the voices of Langley East to the legislature on the policy issues that affect our lives and our communities.

Information – We can provide information on local government services, and we can provide government documents, legislation discussion papers and other web-based forms if you don’t have internet access.

Referrals – We know the services available in our community. We also know what grants are available to help fund community building services and projects. Just ask!

Promotion – We want Langley East ’s events to thrive. We can help get the word out for your community events through our community partners, newsletter, website and social media.

Recognition – Has someone in our community has made a unique contribution or achieved something great? Do you know someone who has had a milestone life event? We will send a congratulatory message and certificate.

Practicum Placements – Are you a student looking for a practicum placement? We accept practicum students!

Fighting for Fairness – If you are a constituent of Langley East t, and if your matter is with the provincial government, then we can help! We can work with you to ensure that government processes are conducted fairly, to the best of our ability, and provide direct advocacy. We can assist you in understanding provincial government policies and legislation and help you navigate provincial programs, agencies, and complaint processes.

Unfortunately, we cannot help you if:

 X You have or need to retain a lawyer to represent you pertaining to your case

 X Your matter is pending before the courts

 X The police are involved. We cannot make inquiries about police investigations. If you have a complaint about police conduct, please direct it to the Office of the Police Complaints              Commissioner.

We are also unable to:

 X Offer legal advice or assist with legal action

 X Overturn the decision of any provincial government ministry or body

 X Influence processes set up in law to be independent of the legislature such as the Ombudsperson, Police Complaints Commissioner, Representative for Child and Youth, and other official grievance processes

 X Change the time limits for filing appeals

 X Take on casework that is federal or municipal in nature

 X Interfere with federal or municipal issues

 X Settle disputes between businesses or neighbours

 However, we are always happy to point you in the right direction!